State Senator Donald DeWitte (R-St. Charles) continues his traveling office hours tour with a September 27 event in Pingree Grove.
“I’m pleased to bring the services my office provides to my constituents in Pingree Grove,” said DeWitte. “My highly-trained staff can help people cut through the red tape and get help with a variety of issues, including unemployment registration, DMV appointment struggles, and FOID and concealed carry license delays.”
Senator DeWitte’s Traveling Office Hours
Wednesday, September 27
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Pingree Grove Village Hall
555 Reinking Road, Pingree Grove
Constituent service assistance is available to any resident of the 33rd Senate District who is having difficulty with a state agency. The types of service include:
- Unemployment insurance issues with the IL Dept. of Employment Security
- Issues involving the Attorney General’s Office, the Office of Aging, the Department of Human Services, and the State Police
- Transferring professional licenses from another state to Illinois
- Secretary of State issues involving motor vehicles (DMV)
- Veterans’ issues
- Issues involving the State Board of Education or the Board of Higher Education
“These traveling office hours are open to all residents in the 33rd District, and I would encourage anyone who is having issues with state agencies to stop by and receive assistance from my talented staff,” added DeWitte.
Senator DeWitte attends traveling office hours events as his schedule permits. For additional information, please contact the DeWitte office at (847) 214-8245.