State Senator Donald DeWitte (R-St. Charles) continues his traveling office hours tour with an August 30 event in South Elgin.
“The 33rd District is large, and I recognize that it is not convenient for some constituents to travel to my West Dundee or St. Charles offices,” said DeWitte. “Through these traveling office hours, I bring the services my office provides into my constituents in their own communities.”
A constituent services expert from Senator DeWitte’s office will be available to meet with constituents at the Gail Borden Library’s South Elgin branch from 10:00 AM until 12:00 noon on August 30.
Senator DeWitte’s Traveling Office Hours
Wednesday, August 30
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Gail Borden Public Library
South Elgin Branch
127 S. McLean Boulevard, South Elgin
Constituent service assistance is available to any resident of the 33rd Senate District who is having difficulty with a state agency. The types of service include:
- Unemployment insurance issues with the IL Dept. of Employment Security;
- Issues involving the Attorney General’s Office, the Office of Aging, the Department of Human Services, and the State Police;
- Transferring professional licenses from another state to Illinois;
- Secretary of State issues involving motor vehicles (DMV);
- Veterans’ issues; and
- Issues involving the State Board of Education or the Board of Higher Education.
“These traveling office hours are open to all residents in the 33rd District, and I would encourage anyone who is having issues with state agencies to stop by and receive assistance from my talented staff,” added DeWitte.
For additional information, please contact the DeWitte office at (847) 214-8245.