While lines at the DMV remain long, State Senator Donald DeWitte (R-St. Charles) is offering his constituents in the 33rd Senate District the opportunity to skip the long lines and complete a variety of driver’s license facility transactions at a mobile event that will be held at his district office in West Dundee on Thursday, July 15.
The mobile DMV event will take place from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM at Sen. DeWitte’s office, located at 641 S. 8th Street, West Dundee. Services offered include:
- Traditional driver’s license renewals and corrections (Real IDs cannot be obtained at this event)
- New/renewal/corrections of State ID cards (ID cards are free for seniors age 65+)
- License plate renewal stickers
- Voter registration with renewal of driver’s license/ID
- Organ donor registration with renewal of driver’s license/ID
- Completing change of address forms
“My office has heard from constituents who have waited in line for hours at the DMV, so I am pleased to bring a mobile team from the Secretary of State’s Office to West Dundee for a local event,” said Sen. DeWitte. “While Real ID’s are not available at mobile DMV events, most other motor vehicle transactions can be done, and at a fraction of the time.”
The Secretary of State’s Office will accept checks and credit cards for transactions completed at this mobile event. For more information, please contact Sen. DeWitte’s office at (847) 214-8245, or email Kelsey at email@example.com.