State Senator Donald DeWitte (R-St. Charles) is bringing the resources of his legislative office to several communities in the 33rd District over the next few months.
“The 33rd District is large, and I recognize that it is not convenient for some constituents to travel to my West Dundee office,” said Sen. DeWitte. “Through these traveling office hours, I bring the services my office provides to my constituents in their own communities.”
A constituent services expert from Sen. DeWitte’s office will be available to meet with constituents at the following events:
- Thursday, August 11: Fox River Valley Library (formerly the Dundee Twp Public Library), 555 Barrington Avenue, East Dundee, 10:00 AM-12:00 noon
- Thursday, August 25: Lake in the Hills Village Hall, 600 Harvest Gate, Lake in the Hills, 10:00 AM-12:00 noon
- Thursday, September 8: Gail Borden Public Library Rakow Branch, 2751 W Bowes Rd, Elgin, 1:00-3:00 PM
- Thursday, September 22: Geneva Public Library, 227 S 7th St, Geneva, 1:00-3:00 PM
- Thursday, October 6: Gilberts Village Hall, 87 Galligan Rd, Gilberts, 10:00 AM-12:00 noon
- Tuesday, October 25: Charles Public Library, 1 S. 6th St, St. Charles, 10:00 AM-12:00 noon
Constituent service assistance is available to any resident of the 33rd Senate District who is having difficulty with a state agency. The types of service include:
- Unemployment insurance issues with the IL Dept. of Employment Security;
- Issues involving the Attorney General’s Office, the Office of Aging, the Department of Human Services, and the State Police;
- Transferring professional licenses from another state to Illinois;
- Secretary of State issues involving motor vehicles (DMV);
- Veterans’ issues; and
- Issues involving the State Board of Education or the Board of Higher Education.
“These traveling office hours are open to all residents in the 33rd District, and I would encourage anyone who is having issues with state agencies to stop by and receive assistance from my talented staff,” added Sen. DeWitte.
For additional information, please contact the DeWitte office at (847) 214-8245.